Asked by Mr.ray from Philippines | Mar. 01, 2010 23:34
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Hi,I'm a Filipino,I work before in Japan for 15 years as a highly skilled professional,training and supervising new personnel.I went home last year because of the recession and is currently unemploy,now my former Japanese employer is putting it's branch in China and wants to hire me to work there.Is it possible for me to get a working visa and if not,what kind of visa should I apply for?is there any alternative like a
trainors visa so that I can teach the Chinese our nature of work?
Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Albert from Ireland | Mar. 08, 2010 02:11
Mr.ray, you can apply for work visa if the branch in China is qualified to employ foreigners, the branck apply for work permit and the visa notification letter for you
Related Questions:
My U.S. based company has offices in China. Can we send U.S.employees to b...
Asked by Rick Jongsma from United States
| Feb. 16, 2015 21:45
Do Kuwaiti nationality people need visa to Italy
Asked by Dr. Hussain S Mussallam Mustafa from Kuwait
| May. 20, 2013 02:56
I live and work in Japan and hold a 1 year work Visa and my passport curren...
Asked by Mr.Liam from japan
| Oct. 05, 2009 02:16
When there is a chance to improve my life (...) 03.August.1989 (Male) time ...
Asked by Johan Shtabilere from Poland
| Jun. 04, 2013 03:20
Need visa for French national working in Tokyo and visiting HongKong 3 days...
Asked by Emmanuelle from France
| Oct. 16, 2012 01:45
I want to get HK skilled Immigration
Asked by Zahid from Pakistan
| Aug. 05, 2012 02:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)