Asked by Mr.student | Mar. 01, 2010 01:57
About:China Embassy in South Korea

I am currently studying in China and need to go to Korea for my cousin's wedding. I only have a single entry for China and thus will need to reapply for a visa when I get to Korea. Because it is just for the weekend, I will need a same day service. Further, once I get back to China I will be traveling in Southeast asia and will return via Hong Kong after a few weeks for a couple days in Beijing.

So, question is, can I apply for a multiple entry visa when I am in Korea and have it processed the same day? EVEN BETTER... is there any way that I can get this taken care of in Beijing??

Any help would be great!


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Matthew | Mar. 09, 2010 01:59
Do you have temporary residence permit on your passport? X visa holders should apply for temporary residence permit within 30 days after entry, it is pasted into your passport exactly like a visa and looks almost the same and permits you unlimited exit and entry during its validity.
Related Questions:
i am nigerian studying in russian, i am planning to vist my cousins in chin...
Asked by Mr.mcmart from nigeria
| Mar. 10, 2011 02:07
Can you apply for an L visa in a country that isn't that of your nationalit...
Asked by Ali from United Kingdom
| Apr. 29, 2014 03:21
Visit uk for a wedding in may.
Asked by Candice
| Mar. 31, 2013 04:24
U.S citizen touring applying for visa in Korea
Asked by Jeanette
| Jul. 15, 2014 20:30
what does it mean " invitation from duly authorized invitation letter??
Asked by maksud from Bangladesh
| Sep. 25, 2018 01:42
NZ Citizen studying in Korea
Asked by Taylor from New Zealand
| Apr. 09, 2014 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)