Asked by Ms.lily from malaysia | Feb. 24, 2010 13:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

hello..i am a Malaysian...But i am studying in Uk now..i planning going back Malaysia in this August, after that travel to China.. However, the 3rd day i back Malaysia, i would like directly flight to China. Then do i really can get China Visa in a day processing?? how much for the rush service 1 working day now?? as i thinking should i apply the Visa in UK before i back Malaysia, but the fees quite Expensive.
i would like to travel to china in 12 days.
my planning is from Malaysia > China (Guang Zhou) > ShengZheng > Hong Kong > Macau > Malaysia
so, which type of Visa should i apply?? Single Entry or ....

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike | Feb. 25, 2010 01:38
Ms.lily, you should apply for single-entry tourist visa, as for the 1 working day processing service is available or not and its fee, you'd better call the Chinese embassy in Malaysia to check it, I hear that the visa fee for single entry visa has increased into 60 Ringgits.
Related Questions:
UK visit visa Information.
| Sep. 09, 2012 22:02
about UK visa in China
Asked by harry from Indonesia
| May. 09, 2016 21:55
How to get a work visa in US as a UK Citizen
Asked by May from United Kingdom
| Nov. 29, 2017 03:20
Can I extend my student visa in Indonesia
Asked by J-Li from Indonesia
| Jul. 01, 2013 02:38
Ghanaian student in China wanting to travel to the UK
Asked by Nana from Ghana
| Nov. 04, 2015 19:00
i am a russian citizen, i am under 18 years old and i have been studying in...
Asked by Ms.topchieva from london
| May. 11, 2010 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)