Asked by from us | Feb. 16, 2010 20:26
About:China Flight

I am planning a trip from New York to Beijing and then to Taipei.
Plan to fly to beijing and connect a flight to Taipei directly (just stay in the airport fro connecting), after staying at Taipei for a week then fly from Taipei to Beijing, this time entering China at Beijing and staying a couple of weeks and fly back from Beijing to NY.

I wonder on my first flight to Beijing and connect a flight at Beijing to Taipei, can that connecting flight be done in the same terminal (assuming the terminal for international flights) without entering China. Not sure it's easy to get a visa allowing double entry. Worrying if single entry visa would get me in trouble.

I hope this is not confusing. I will be holding us passport. Much appreciated for you reply.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Leslie from Canada | Feb. 22, 2010 01:22
I got that no visa is required for foreigners who hold air tickets to the final destination and have booked seats on international airlines flying directly through China, and will stay in a transit city for less than 24 hours and do not leave the airport. In that case, the single visa to China would be enough for u …
Related Questions:
Colombian and US citizen going from Tokyo to Shanghai
Asked by David Isaza from Colombia
| Aug. 26, 2015 03:07
Do I require as a jordanian to get a visa to Hong Kong?
Asked by CAROLINA CEBALLOS from Jordan
| Mar. 28, 2015 01:10
Traveling from Taipei, Taiwan to New York, USA, transiting in China
Asked by Lan Anh from Vietnam
| Mar. 07, 2017 21:22
Do I need a visa for a trip?
Asked by Mini from Sweden
| Oct. 12, 2017 04:48
i am a US citizen and planning a trip for Macao, do I need a visa going the...
Asked by levi from United States
| Aug. 08, 2011 01:58
two 72 Hour Visas in one month?
Asked by Lauren from USA
| Feb. 12, 2015 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)