Asked by Mr.Adittaya Morshed from Bangladesh | Feb. 06, 2010 22:58
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am an Employee in a private firm in Dhaka, Bnagladesh. My firm want & hope for me I will be vsite china for seen few factory & machine. if the machine will choosen by me then we will be buy it.So I have need a Multipul Visa(12 month) for me. How I will get the Visa & How much paper & System need for me the Visa Collect ? Please give me the Idia about your nice & great country visite Visa collection prosess. Thanks & Best Regards.
Adittaya Morshed

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | Feb. 08, 2010 04:45
If your company don't have a cooperating company in China, then it is even hard for you to get a business visa, the cooperate company should apply for a Notification Sheet from one Chinese authorized government unit, such as Foreign Affairs Office, the notification will prescribe your entry numbers, stay duration, etc.
Related Questions:
Hello, I am a working in a private firm in Dhaka. I would like to import so...
Asked by Mr.Zaman from Bangladesh
| Jul. 17, 2010 01:17
BUSINESS VISITE PURPOSE Dear Sir/Madam, We 10 employee along with the...
Asked by Mr.Mostafa from Bangladesh
| Jun. 05, 2010 21:36
i am a manager of private firm. Without sponsor should i get visit visa fro...
Asked by Rafiq from Bangladesh
| May. 12, 2015 21:18
I am born 1st July 1971 and working in a private firm. Will my finance situ...
Asked by Sam from Qatar
| Jul. 04, 2015 04:10
what documents do i need to get the M VISA?
Asked by james from Uganda
| Aug. 11, 2015 03:21
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)