Asked by Mr.Robert Hill from Saudi Arabia | Jan. 29, 2010 06:05
About:Embassy of Saudi Arabia in China

I have a wonderful wife and daughter in China.


I have a great job in Saudi Arabia.


We are trying to get together, but, it has not been easy.


If anyone out there can help with a point of contact and an email address to that person at the Saudi Embassy in Beijing, China, that would be a great help.


I am confident that someone can help my wife and I with the complicated paperwork trail.


Thank you in advance and have a great day.


Yours Truly,


Robert W. Hill

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Peter | Feb. 01, 2010 21:35
Do you want your wife and daughter to come to Saudi Arabia to reunite you? or you want to go to China to reunite them?
Related Questions:
i will go to zjj, do you have any suggestions to our trip wonderful.
Asked by Mr.lanzke from Ukraine
| May. 01, 2010 22:36
I would like to talk about my recent visit to Hutubi located outside of Uru...
Asked by Thad Youmans from U. S. A.
| Jul. 31, 2012 22:38
What do I need to send to the Houston Chinese Embassey for a Single proof?
Asked by Neil Smith from USA
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:31
Hi, we are planning to taiwan by next march, from march 9 until march 15, h...
Asked by Linda k from Indonesia
| Aug. 04, 2015 01:02
I'm visiting China next spring. My husband is working at the worlds fair i...
Asked by Mrs.worlds fair from canada
| Dec. 09, 2009 19:48
I had a wonderful time here w/ my friend Viola. I thought I would never rea...
Asked by Ms.Lou from Philippines
| Nov. 24, 2011 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)