Asked by Mr.AJE from Korea | Jan. 23, 2010 09:43
About:China Embassy in South Korea

I'm an American citizen teaching in South Korea. I'm planning on going to China on Saturday (1/30) with my girlfriend to visit her family. This was planned last minute, and I did everything except get my Visa. Now, I'm very stressed. It's Saturday Night and I can't call the embassy until Monday morning. I read that I can get a Visa to China on the same day if I expedite. Is this guaranteed? Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Lee | Jan. 24, 2010 03:49
You have to apply for Chinese visa through an authorized travel agency, so you can't get it on the same day even though you apply ofr the rush service, you can get it on the second day after submission.
Related Questions:
I am an American citizen teaching in Korea. I have a job offer in Beijing....
Asked by Mr.Josephs from Korea
| Jan. 11, 2011 20:52
I teach in South Korea and want to go to China for under 24 hrs
Asked by Kanise
| Apr. 10, 2013 04:51
Process a Chinese L Visa into a Chinese Z Visa
Asked by Kim
| Aug. 21, 2012 03:17
I'm an American Citizen teaching in S.Korea. I have family in China and I'd...
Asked by Mr.Karl from S.Korea
| Jan. 30, 2010 23:46
Good day, I am an American citizen teaching in Korea. There are only 3 ...
Asked by Mr.Omar from USA
| Jan. 03, 2011 03:55
By the way. I am currently in Korea working and living, but I am an America...
Asked by Ms.paul from USA
| Jul. 06, 2009 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)