Asked by Mr.lame from Mars | Jan. 22, 2010 03:29
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Is it ok if i will apply for a tourist visa and i cant provide documents regarding employed documents or any business requirements like ITR and SSS, is it still possible that they will approve my visa without that documents? I am planning to buy ticket and have a reservation in hotel but first i want to make sure if it is really necessary to provide that documents? I am a freelance only.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jan. 23, 2010 19:16
Mr. lame, I don't think you need to provide the documents for employed persons because you are a freelance, the a)original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad b)original bank certificate with receipt or original passbook, updated within the month that you are applying are required. However, I'm not a visa officer worked in the embassy, so you'd better call the Chinese embassy in Manila to get a certain answer.
Related Questions:
What documents should I provide to apply for tourist visa.
Asked by Ana from Georgia
| Nov. 09, 2012 01:47
Hello am cameroonian and i live in turkish i have résident permit
Asked by benjamin from cameroon
| Feb. 14, 2016 20:39
Tourist visa for Beijing
Asked by Georgios C
| Oct. 11, 2012 02:43
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA L Im a Filipino citizen
Asked by Ashley Mendez from Philippines
| Jul. 02, 2012 04:32
Dear Sir, Regarding for HK tourist visa, you mean to say that I have to ...
Asked by Mr.Ratna Limbu from Nepal
| Jan. 05, 2010 03:18
Original invitation signed by authorized unit (hathia agyei)
Asked by hathia ama agyei from Ghana
| Mar. 23, 2016 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)