Asked by Mrs.Carol from Philippines | Jan. 21, 2010 03:32
About:China Embassy in Philippines


if someone (filipino) is going to travel to HK from the Philippines, and I understand that 14 days is visa free for Filipinos. What other things the traveler has to show to the immigration in the Philippines aside from the return ticket? A hotel booking should be showed or is it okay when the traveler looks for the hotel there when he/she arrives?

Thank you so much and hoping for your response.

Kind regards,

Mrs. carol

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jan. 23, 2010 19:08
Besides the return ticket, you also should show the following documents:
1. your passport has at least 1 month validity beyond the intended stay
2. properly complete the immigration card on arrival
3. have sufficient funds for your stay without working (based on Immigration’s definition, not yours)
4. not have a serious criminal record or be likely to be involved in crime, nor be considered a security risk
The hotel booking is not required.
Related Questions:
Hi, May someone let me know how many hours to provide to travel from HK to ...
Asked by John from ssingapore
| Nov. 16, 2016 01:46
Shenzhen visa 2016
Asked by Kaye from Philippines
| May. 05, 2016 22:55
enter Macau and exit Hongkong
Asked by angel lapasa from Philippines
| Jan. 16, 2013 01:33
What should be my flight booking if I want spend few days in HK
Asked by Maria from Dubai/Philippines
| Mar. 04, 2015 01:38
Hi Im going to HK in the end of January next year. I would be glad if some...
Asked by Mrs.smilla from Sweden
| Oct. 09, 2009 04:04
Allowable number of days to stay in Hongkong of Filipino Citizen coming fro...
Asked by Rey V. Astronomo from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2013 21:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)