Asked by Mr.satish from India | Jan. 18, 2010 20:00
About:China Work Visa

Dear Sir,
I am from India, holding indian passport and Mainland china work permit. Can i use the same to work in hongkong for 6 months. what should i do to work in HK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Melanie from USA | Jan. 20, 2010 23:02
You can't use the Mainland China Work Permit to work in Hong Kong, you have to apply for Employment Visa of Hong Kong, the following documents are required:
1. An application form ID (E) 936, with relevant parts duly completed and signed;

2. A copy of the sponsor's Business Registration Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation and/or Memorandum of Incorporation and Articles of Association;

3. Financial standing of the sponsor/sponsor's company (income tax return, trading profit and loss account, profit tax return);

4. Company staff list with salary offered and position held and list of expatriate staff previously or currently recruited from overseas;

5. A copy of the applicant's service contract or letter of appointment with details of post, salaries and benefits;

6. Full description of the applicant's post;

7. Details, with proofs, of applicant's academic qualifications and experience relevant to the post, e.g. copies of diplomas, certificates and testimonials;

8. A letter, with supporting proof from the employer (if possible), stating the reason why the post cannot be filled locally;

9. If the applicant is to replace someone already working in Hong Kong, the personal particulars and his whereabouts (if known) should be given;

10. If the applicant is to fill a new post, explain why his/her services are essential;

11. Evidence of the applicant's past residence in Hong Kong (if any);

12. Other information/documents in support of the application required by the concerned officer in individual cases.
Related Questions:
Dear sir/ madam, I am Abdul Majeed,holding Indian passport (pp no E96778...
Asked by Mr.Abdul Majeed from India
| Nov. 18, 2008 20:48
visa infomation on indian pasport from bkk
Asked by vikky from Bang Kok
| Nov. 14, 2011 02:59
Dear Sir, I am an Indian citizen holding Indian passport. I am traveling...
Asked by Mr.Avinash from India
| Apr. 08, 2010 01:56
How to apply China visa for Indians residing in Poland
Asked by Ganesh from Poland
| Jun. 27, 2018 22:21
dear Sir, My name is Mridul,i am indian passport holder and I have UAE res...
Asked by Mr.mridul from India
| Sep. 04, 2009 22:08
I would like to apply for chinese Tourist visa from india
Asked by Thomas from India
| Apr. 23, 2012 21:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)