Asked by Mr.rAJAPAKSHA from Sri Lanka | Jan. 18, 2010 03:33
About:China Visa Application in USA

My son presently reading for an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering in USA. He is a citizen of Sri Lanka. He is offered with 5 1/2 months Industrial Training in China by a Chinese Company. This trining is a part of his degree program. He has already got an Inivitation Letter from the Chinese Company. He also got a letter from his university stating that he is a student and also he has Form I 20. Please advice whether he needs to get any other documents to apply for VISA. He will apply for Business Visa as adviced by his university as the duration of his training in China is only 5 and half months.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jan. 20, 2010 21:22
The other requirements for visa application besides the Form I20 and invitation letter from the Chinese company, he also should prepare
1.A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form
3.Photo: one recent photo of 2x2 squre inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
Related Questions:
My son (Sri Lankan) presently studying for an Electrical Engineering degree...
Asked by Mr.G C Rajapaksha from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 08, 2009 04:06
i want to know about mse degree scholarship(full) for Electrical Engineerin...
Asked by Mr.Aruna from Sri lanka
| Aug. 07, 2010 21:32
what is language citeria for admission any chinese university?
Asked by Md.LUTFUL HAYDER from Bangladesh
| Sep. 27, 2012 20:58
Hi, sir i am an undergraduate student. I want to apply for the undergrad...
Mr.BALTISTANI from Pakistan
| Feb. 11, 2011 01:30
My son, a Malaysian, is studying engineering in USA and wishes to do his in...
Asked by Mrs.Esther Tay from Malaysia
| Dec. 11, 2010 23:52
Sir, i had got admission in liaoning shihua university and i wish to be on ...
Asked by FAHEEM from Pakistan
| Apr. 11, 2012 23:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)