Asked by Mr.Wendel from Philippines | Jan. 17, 2010 22:58
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

Hi,im just a concern citizen,i just want to inform you that there is a TNT in your country her name is Ma. Kristina Garcia who said to be a tourist in your country but until now she is in your country and roaming around.she has no working visa to work there but she is working until now she is working as a singer and joining some bands there who used to work in the clubs,i don't know if she is using her real name now or just falsificating her documents just to get there in china.i am hoping for your action as soon as possible!!!thank you very much...-I repost it because until now no one is helping to caught that girl,is anybody there who can help PLEASE DO HELP!!!be a concern citizen.thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.rob | Jan. 18, 2010 00:40
Maybe this is one of the reasons why filipinos are having a hard time getting a visa. However people like you should be rewarded by the china government for giving information about illegal aliens in china.
Related Questions:
From Tai'an to Kashghar through Hard seats train.
| Jan. 21, 2014 19:14
Dear Ms. Brenda, I send this inquiry on the basis of the information of the...
Asked by Mr.Gabor Vajta from Australia
| Sep. 29, 2009 01:27
Hi. Will 900RMB enough for four days in Beijing?
Asked by alif from Brunei
| May. 23, 2015 04:12
To whom it may concern: i just want to ask Sir/Ma'am because my cousin go ...
Asked by Ms.ILUMINAH from Philippines
| Sep. 27, 2010 22:57
my concern is if the embassy is still giving Z visa to the entertainment Fi...
Asked by Mr.dela rosa from philippines
| Feb. 16, 2011 20:20
Hi. I find your sight very helpful. I just want to conform that your tours ...
Asked by Ms.angie villanueva from Philippines
| Sep. 11, 2007 09:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)