Asked by Ms.B from South Korea | Jan. 12, 2010 18:20
About:China Embassy in South Korea


I live and work in Korea but I am from New Zealand.
I want to visit Shanghai for 4 days in February, then return to Korea for 3 days to work, then visit Myanmar (Burma) for 1 week (so only 3 days between trips).
Is it possible to apply for a Chinese visa then a Burmese visa so have both open to travel before I depart or do I have to travel to China then apply for the Burmese visa on my return to Korea? Obviously, I'm worried about the time it takes to process the application.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jan. 14, 2010 00:07
You can apply for Chinese visa, then apply for Burmese visa, however, when you apply for Chinese visa, your original passport and other documents should be submitted to the appointed travel agencies, then your application is submitted to visa office of Chinese embassy in seoul for visa application, if the Burmese Embassy in Seoul asks for original passport, you can't apply for Chinese visa and Burmese visa at the same time, after you get Chinese visa, then you apply for Burmese visa.
Related Questions:
transit at the prior country after leaving shanghai
Asked by olivia from New Zealand
| Dec. 27, 2017 09:50
Student Visa for China in Korea.
Asked by Gi from New Zealand
| Oct. 16, 2012 02:10
Does a tourist visa to China from Korea require 6 months remaining on my Ko...
Asked by Chris from New Zealand
| Feb. 29, 2012 03:57
Hi I am a New Zealand citizen who is travelling through Asia. I am curren...
Asked by Ms.Taana from NZ
| Oct. 24, 2009 04:45
applying for a Chinese visa in seoul for a New Zealand passport holder
Asked by alister BLAND from New Zealand
| Apr. 03, 2014 04:23
As a New Zealand Citizen am I able to apply for a Chinese tourist visa in S...
Asked by Zeottu from New Zealand
| Nov. 03, 2014 19:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)