Asked by Ms.Magnolia from Philippines | Jan. 08, 2010 04:04
About:China Embassy in Philippines

Hi! Is the consular office particular about what kind of bank account you maintain? I only maintain a payroll bank account and I have no personal savings bank account. What I plan to submit to the travel agent is the hard copy of my payroll bank account because I have nothing else to submit. Will this be accepted? I won't have enough time to open my own personal savings bank account to make it in time for the processing of Visa requirements. And I heard that the bank account has to contain minimum of Php 50,000.00? Is this true?

What are the implications for someone who only has a PAYROLL ACCOUNT with not more than Php50,000.00 deposited in it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jan. 10, 2010 00:47
yes, the bank account has to contain munimum of Php pesos 50,000, I think the payroll bank account is also accepted, but you should deposit at least pesos 50,000.
Related Questions:
hi! my nationality is Indian, recently i am in Scotland, doing my studies, ...
Asked by Mr.Aviral from india
| Aug. 27, 2010 03:17
Deactivated Account
Asked by Martin from Indonesia
| Sep. 22, 2014 02:33
Hi, I am travelling to China in two weeks time and need a visa. Is your Br...
Asked by Ms.Colleen Leeds from Australia
| Jan. 17, 2011 03:19
i work in an office. but i dont have a bank account. what should i do?
Asked by Ashish Basnet from Nepal
| Mar. 02, 2015 21:32
Chinese bank card
Asked by CHITRANK GUPTA from India
| Apr. 05, 2016 01:54
Dear Consular, My father passed away last year, but he has a bank account ...
Asked by Mr.Widjono Gozali from I*ndoenesia
| May. 08, 2009 02:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)