Asked by Ms.Marina from Argentina | Dec. 29, 2009 23:36
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Hey, I'm going to China on May, 2010. Previously, I will be travelling through Southeast Asia for three months so I cannot arrange my Visa to China in my country, because by the date i will be crossing to China my visa may have became invalid.
Is it possible to apply for a Visa of more than 3 months of validity? in case it's not, is it possible to arrange my visa for china in Vietnam for example?

Thanks in advance for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | Jan. 05, 2010 04:50
You can have a try to apply for Chinese visa in the countries which you will visit during the 3 months. the Chinese visa regulation varies in different countries. I can't tell you you can certainly get a Chinese visa in Vietnam.
Related Questions:
hey. im going to china on saturday. im going to beijing, shanghai, juijang ...
Asked by Ms.kanga from australia
| Apr. 01, 2009 04:57
What is the weather in Beijing on Jan 10 and will it snow?
Asked by Ms.Farah from Malaysia
| Dec. 26, 2010 20:52
Can i apply for my z visa for china in phillipines, manila??
Asked by Charlotte from New Zealand
| Jan. 22, 2013 20:02
Hey Im going to china in late june, What sort of weather will we be expecti...
Asked by Mr.King from United Kingdom
| Apr. 03, 2011 00:48
hey repeating... For F visa it necessary to maintain 1...
Asked by Mr.baiju nair from india
| Oct. 10, 2009 20:27
hi, im going to hangzhou in the early march 2010. may i know how's the weat...
Asked by Ms.hailey from singapore
| Jan. 13, 2010 23:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)