Asked by Mr.Loke from Canada | Dec. 16, 2009 16:42
About:China Consulate in Toronto

I need to apply for a multiple entry VISA to China for the following reasons; (1) I will fly from Toronto to Shanghai in March 2010 to join a cruise to Japan and S. Korea, returning to Shanghai. This constitutes 2 entries to China. (2) From Shanghai I travel to Malaysia to visit my relatives. En route back home, I will join a group tour from Hong Kong to Beijing, returning to Hong Kong. This constitues the 3rd entry to China. I was told that multiple entries are for business visitors only. How can I get a mulitple entry Visa valid for 6 months to enable me to make the trips?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.helper | Dec. 17, 2009 04:47
As I know, you can apply for multiple-entry tourist visa, but you need to provide the travel itinerary and tickets to prove that the need of multiple entries, but I think it is complicated for you to get all travel itineray certificate.
Related Questions:
Renew an expired visa.
Asked by Carter from USA
| Apr. 08, 2016 22:26
can i also apply for a multiple entry visa?
Asked by Ms.angel from philippines
| Jun. 16, 2009 03:16
Hi. Im travelling to china next month and want to visit Hong Kong on the w...
Asked by MB300 from England
| Jan. 09, 2017 21:39
Under M visa, what is the maximum days I can stay in China per visit.
Asked by Yolanda Dominisac from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2016 21:16
What are the requirements to apply for 1 year visa and stay for 3 months ea...
Ms.LOUIE8888 from Canada
| Oct. 16, 2011 02:02
What type of tourist visa (double or multiple entry) will I need, given thi...
Asked by Alan from Melbourne
| Oct. 31, 2017 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)