Asked by Mr.dany from lebanon | Dec. 13, 2009 03:18
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

hello,i am from lebanon but i live in malaysia dont have no resident permit or visa.all what i have is 3 month tourist visa,every 3 month i go to different place and come back for new entry i have business in malaysia but i didnt apply for work permit coz i dont need it i dont work i am just investor.
i had visa to china from kl in 2006 it was L category 2 entry and i had again visa from kl in 2007 again L category and i had visa from macow once in and my girlfriend we own the business together she is british and we was planing to go to china in january but after reading the rules off the application i would like to ask how i had visa before and i never had permit and now i am reading that if i need to apply for visa i need to have or permit or resident visa in malaysia.please can you explain for me what i should do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.helper | Dec. 14, 2009 02:58
yes, if you want to apply for Chinese visa in Malaysia, you should have a long-term Malaysian visa or Residence permit, which can prove that you can stay in Malaysia for a long time and it is not convenient to return to home country for Chinese visa application, the short-term visitor to Malaysia should apply for Chinese visa in their own country.
Related Questions:
how long need to make hk visa ?
Asked by hicham from Lebanon
| Jan. 27, 2013 01:00
hello! hi i am from venezuela and i planning to go lebanon in january......
Asked by Ms.Genesis from venezuela
| Nov. 04, 2009 21:19
Sir i am nigerian, I live in italy with my family ( husband and two childr...
Asked by Mrs.tesy from Niger
| May. 17, 2010 22:16
flight to Ningxia From Malysia
Asked by Abdullah from Malaysia
| May. 21, 2012 21:35
China and Hong Kong visa
Asked by ameer from lebanon
| Oct. 27, 2012 21:48
Visa to china for a canadian citizen on a visit to lebanon
Asked by Kal from Lebanon
| Jun. 30, 2012 02:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)