Asked by Ms.Castro from USA | Dec. 01, 2009 05:37
About:China Consulate in Los Angeles

Hi, I am planning on heading to the Los Angeles Chinese Consulate to apply for a passport/visa for my trip to Beijing, China this upcoming Dec. 8, 2009. I am a non-US Citizen but I am a US Permanent Resident greencard holder. How much is the fee for same day processing and also is there a place within the China Consulate in LA that can take my passport photos? If so, how much is the fee for that as well? So far these are all the items I have prepared: valid passport, permanent residency card,my Visa Application Form for the P.R. China (Q-2007), my roundtrip ticket information, copy of the chinese travel agency my friend used to book my ticket, an email from my friend regarding the booking of my ticket, my friend's information in China, drivers license and cash. Is there anything else I need other than the passport photo and the fees? Also, can you tell me how much the passport photo fee is if i take it in the China Consulate and how much is the fee for same-day processing for non-us citizen? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Bill | Dec. 05, 2009 20:54
The fee is $60 in total for non-US citizens for same day pick-up. Taking passport photo service is not available in the consulate. You just need submit your valid passport, one completed visa application form attached with one recent passport photo, your green card, round-tri air ticket and hotel reservation for tourist visa application. For more information, you can read this website
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian citizen. Can I apply for a Chinese visa in the Consulate in...
Asked by Mr.Kane from Canada
| Jan. 19, 2011 22:12
I am a UK national and wish to apply for China visa in Los Angeles. Can I d...
Asked by e chang from United Kingdom
| Jan. 07, 2014 03:38
Iam a resident of Nevada,do I apply to the china consulate office in Los An...
Asked by ronald shabosky from usa
| May. 25, 2017 20:43
I live in Florida but would like to submit my application to the Chinese Em...
Asked by Nancy Wilfong from United States
| May. 08, 2015 22:19
If i reside in Las Vegas, can I apply in Los Angeles Consolulate?
Asked by qianwen from USA
| Oct. 24, 2015 21:35
I am planning to visit China in Feb., 2015 for about a week. Is it too ear...
Asked by Connie Trinh from USA
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)