Asked by Mr.Adegboyega Odubote from Thailand | Nov. 09, 2009 00:57
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am a nigerian based, married and working here in thailand for close to 9 years now, i have actually been to Hong Kong 3 years ago, but recently i wanted to go and was told the embassy does not issue visa to any african from thailand. Despite this information i have not contacted the embassy to find out.
I have all relevant documents here in thailand ie Valid passport, Work Permit, good job, marriage certificate and i also have my son here from my thai wife.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Rich | Nov. 09, 2009 21:46
In a word, it depends on the China Embassy in Thailand.
Or you may contact the Immigration Department of Hk directly by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711.
Related Questions:
I am a Nigerian. I have my work permit here in Thailand. I want to travel t...
Asked by Mr.Ima from Nigeria
| Feb. 21, 2010 22:07
Can a Pakistani passport get a Chinese entry permit from Thailand?
Asked by Usman Jalil from Thailand
| Aug. 11, 2016 01:23
Dear sir-madam, i am citizen of nigerian but based in Togo. i want to appl...
Asked by Mrs.dorathy may maduka from togo
| Aug. 05, 2010 19:52
i want to know if i can get chinese visa here in holland i have a 5 years S...
Asked by Mr.sunny from Netherlands
| Aug. 15, 2009 03:12
Obtain Stay/humanitarian Visa want to change to Tourist L
Asked by Julia from Germanyj
| May. 14, 2017 22:11
Transit through Shanghai for four hours
Asked by larry from Canada
| Nov. 13, 2014 00:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)