Asked by Mr.jay mendoza from sri lanka | Nov. 05, 2009 23:04
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

dear sir,
I am a sri lankan passport holder i just want to know how can i apply a visa because i want to go hong kong this coming nov. 15,2009 to visit my girl friend. My friend telling me i need to get a letter from hong kong embassy is that true. Anyway i hope u can help and reply me asap thank you so much and i hope u can also send me a form. Do i need a immigration approval letter?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Frederic | Nov. 06, 2009 01:20
You need to prepare the following documents to apply for a Hk visit visa:
1. Copy of the passport face page and the previous HK visa.
2. Sponsor letter from Hong Kong
3. Local company covering letter (The company address, contact number and the detailed visiting purpose should be correctly and clearly stated.)
4. Company bank statement (latest month)
5. Travel itinerary
6. Copy of BRC (Business Registration Certificate)
7. Company pay sheet (last 3 month)
8. Passport: Check your passport beforehand; Make sure that it has at least 6 month validity and at least 2 blank pages.
9. Properly completed visa application form with one recent passport-size color photograph. Please note incomplete application is not acceptable.
Related Questions:
dear sir, I am a sri lankan passport holder i just want to know how can i ...
Mr.JAYMENDOZA from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 05, 2009 04:24
VISA to Visit China - Sri Lankan pass port holder in Taiwan?
Asked by Namal from Taiwan
| Jul. 28, 2014 01:22
Hello Sir, I am a Sri Lankan got a Sri Lankan passport, I have got a ...
Asked by Mr.Senthur from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 14, 2009 03:00
Dear Sir, Hope you are well, I'm a Sri Lankan Passport holder and current...
Asked by Mr.Sudath from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 02, 2009 03:57
dear sir, I am a passport holder of sri lanka can u give me idea on how ...
Asked by Mr.jay mendoza from sri lanka
| Nov. 06, 2009 03:55
Where does one apply for a Macau visa while living in Mainland China?
Asked by Jean-Michel Rajap from Ningbo, China
| Mar. 26, 2012 21:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)