Asked by Mr.Ben from The Netherlands | Oct. 18, 2009 21:12
About:China Embassy in Mongolia

Like some of the previous travelers I would like to travel from Mongolia into China. I have two question which I hope someone could help me with. First do you really need to have a ticket for a flight out of China when applying for a Chinese visa in UB? Is there no way around it, like taking the risk of getting a visa at the border. I just don't know when and from where I would like to leave. My second question is about Mongolia-Chinese border crossings in the West of Mongolia. People told me these crossing can only be used by Mongolian and Chinese citizens. The first question has probably already been aswered but it's kind of import for me to be really sure.
Thanks for you advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Norman | Oct. 18, 2009 22:11
1. yes, you need have a ticket for a flight out of China when you apply for Chinese visa in Ulan Bator. It is impossible for you to get a visa at the border. The visa issued at the entry port is very hard to get. Please see the requirements for aliens who can apply for visa on arrival (visa issued at entry ports)
Related Questions:
I would like to know if there is a train from Urumqi to Mongolia.
Asked by Mary Jehu from United Kingdom
| May. 29, 2011 22:02
applying for visa for china whilst in mongolia
Asked by bryan from United Kingdom
| Oct. 13, 2013 03:31
Hi I would like to travel from Mongolia to Beijing and Beijing To Hanoi by...
Asked by Mr.Prakash from India
| Nov. 16, 2010 21:41
Hi, I am from Kazakhstan travelling in Mongolia. I would like to go further...
Asked by Mr.Anara from Kazakhstan
| Aug. 13, 2009 02:10
I would like to go by a day train to Hohhot in Inner Mongolia. Any train fr...
Asked by Ubaya from China
| Sep. 19, 2011 03:22
ticket discount for China Attraction
Asked by ping from Thailand
| Jun. 27, 2014 01:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)