Asked by Ms.Makhsimova from Uzbekistan | Oct. 12, 2009 21:45
About:China Embassy in Uzbekistan

Dear Administration of Chinese Embassy,

Yes, visa expired already.
I wrote you before about my delay leaving for 1 month. As a rules I must be leave out during for 1 month. But in connection with compassionate leave, unfortunately, I didn’t go abroad of this time.
I want specify needed documents for prepare X-Visa again. Is it the same documents were sent you before? As for admission notice & visa application for study in China I have some questions. You know, these documents sent from China. Is it must prepare again? University must send 2 docs again or the same docs (admission notice & visa applications for study in China) is OK for prepare X-Visa? Is it not compulsory giving new forms of these documents, right?
Look forward.
Best regards,
Makhsimova Zukhra

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Noah | Oct. 13, 2009 02:46
You have to submit an admission notice from the Chinese school and an approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW101 or JW202) issued by the Chinese authorized unitfrom China for China X student visa application.
Once your visa expired, you will have to apply for the visa with new documents.
Related Questions:
Hello, dear administration of China Embassy in Uzbekistan, I have 1 questi...
Asked by Ms.Zukhra Makhsimova from Uzbekistan
| Jul. 23, 2009 02:31
DEAR SIRS,MADAMS I have a chinese fiancee and we plan to get married soon....
Asked by Mr.saman from Iran
| Sep. 15, 2009 19:57
want to know about F type Visa
Asked by Khin Phoo Thit from Myanmar
| May. 21, 2018 04:13
Dear Sir, Do i require appointment for visa application submission in isla...
Asked by Mr.Tariq Siddiq Chowdhry from Pakistan
| Dec. 06, 2010 01:56
Visa for Finn to Hainan province?
Asked by JK from Finland
| Aug. 28, 2012 02:22
Dear sir , im a Afghanistan National holding Afghani passport i do have re...
Asked by Mr.Humayun from UAE
| Feb. 08, 2011 00:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)