Asked by Mr.Jacob Frank from Canada | Oct. 11, 2009 00:32
About:Chinese Embassy in Canada

Hello ...
I am a Canadian citizen currently residing the U.S. (Los Angeles) but I am going to be going to Wenzhou to take a position as an English teacher at a private school. They will be providing me with the necessary documents to obtain the Z-1 visa for myself and my wife who will be accompanying me. My question is whether I can do this through the Chinese consulate in L.A. or is it necessary for us to go to Canada and a Chinese consulate there? Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Diana | Oct. 11, 2009 04:34
I thin k you can apply for the visa from the Chinese consulate in L.A., but you have to confirm this with the China Consulate in L.A. who have the final say to your visa issue anyway.
Related Questions:
How long does the rush and the express visa take and how much are they for ...
Asked by Ahmed from UAE
| Jun. 14, 2013 20:51
How long will it take to process a Shanghai multiple-entry student visa (6 ...
Asked by Elena from UAE
| Jun. 06, 2013 03:38
US resident and Canadian citizen applying outside of my state.
Asked by marc from USA
| Apr. 17, 2014 02:52
I plan to be in Beijing two days solely for the Mutianyu Great Wall. Do I ...
Asked by Bianca from USA
| Sep. 18, 2015 21:12
Who do I apply to for a tourist visa to China? Can I apply from here in Bru...
Asked by Lauren from Ireland
| Mar. 19, 2014 03:10
Copy of Hong Kong Birth Certificate
Asked by Lailai from United States
| Oct. 11, 2015 03:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)