Asked by Mr.will from China | Oct. 06, 2009 22:36
About:Embassy & Consulates of Philippines in China

HI I am planning on making a trip to the PHilippines on October 18th and returning on the 25th. I am leaving from Beijing China, I am an American citizen. My passport expires on February 17th, 2010. Would I be able to get permission to travel to Manila during that time period. I would like to get permission from the Embassy before I go, so I will know that I can stay for sure during that time period. Thank you for your help

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Oct. 08, 2009 22:37
National from USA are allowed visa-free entry to the Philippines for a period of 21 days or less

This visa-free privilege is allowed to holders of ordinary passports provided:
1. The validity of the passport is six (6) months from the date of departure to the Philippines; AND
2. Possession of a plane ticket for an onward destination.

your passport has only 4 months validity left before expiration, so you can't go to Philippines
Related Questions:
Hi, I am making a trip to guangzhou on 24/12/10. Planning to stay in Guang...
Asked by Mr.michael from Malaysia
| Dec. 14, 2010 02:20
144 hour transit Visa
Asked by Chloe from United Kingdom
| Nov. 20, 2017 18:27
Travel to Taipei for a month from October to November, is it suitable?
Asked by Robin from Singapore
| Mar. 26, 2014 02:07
Hi, I am planning a trip to Nanning around 3rd week of October 2010. Whic...
Asked by Ms.Mei from singapore
| Sep. 11, 2010 21:32
I was born in October of 1963 and would like to know the most favourable mo...
Asked by russ from Canada
| Mar. 13, 2018 22:38
Taipei weather in Mid October
Asked by WN from Malaysia
| Sep. 08, 2017 02:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)