Asked by Mr.May from Malaysia | Sep. 29, 2009 23:47
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, I am a malaysia citizen. My my friends and I will be visit Guilin from 30 October to 3rd November 2009. Would like to find out can we apply a group visa (there are 8 of us) instead of individual one.
We do have the round air ticket but do not have the hotel booking info as it will be arrange by the travel agent here. We will only get our hotel confirmation in mid October. Can we apply the visa with just the air ticket document?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Benjamin | Sep. 30, 2009 01:08
you can apply for a group visa, but the hotel booking may be necessary. You can apply for the visa when you get the hotel confirmation,the visa process procedure only takes 4 working days anyway.
Related Questions:
hi i am a filipino citizen can i get a china visa in malaysia?
Asked by nenita tomales from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2014 00:39
hi i am citizen of hong kong and been a permanent resident malaysia ...
Asked by Ng Hong Wah from Hong Kong
| Jul. 01, 2013 02:53
Layover in Guangzhou. Do I need to apply for the 72 hour permit?
Asked by AK from USA
| Aug. 02, 2017 15:07
Can I apply for a tourist visa to china, for two weeks?
Asked by Hassan Abbas from Malaysia
| May. 05, 2015 01:21
I need to translate and have my marriage register certificate certify.Where...
Asked by Mrs Zheng from Malaysia
| Aug. 09, 2014 01:26
Hi There I am a iranian citizen visiting Malaysia for a few weeks and wo...
Asked by Mrs.mar mar from iran
| Mar. 15, 2010 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)