Asked by Ms.teo from Malaysia | Sep. 22, 2009 04:50
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

I will go to China(Guangzhou) for trip on October. In between, I will go to Hong Kong ,Macau and Shenzhen from Guangzhou and finally will back to Malaysia from Guangzhou too. Do I need to apply another visa (in order to travelling to Hong Kong,Macau and Shenzhen from Guangzhou)? What is the difference between single entry visa and multi-entry visa? Is it I only have to apply the China visa then can travel to few places in China (eg:HK,Macau,Shenzhen)?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Madison | Sep. 22, 2009 20:27
Malaysia passport holders are visa free to Hk for 90 days and to Macau for 30 days, and you can go to Shenzhen with the visa to Guangzhou, so you don't need to aplly for another visa.
The main difference between single entry and multi-entry lies in How many times you can enter China with the visa within its validity, that is one entry for once and multiple for unlimited times.
Yes, A single entry China visa is enough for you.
Related Questions:
Hi , I want to go to china for a business trip and to attend the canton fa...
Asked by Mr.Bader from Qatar
| Aug. 17, 2009 21:52
Hi. I'm born on 28th October 2000 around 8:50 p.m. LOB Pitesti, Romania.
Asked by Ely from Romania
| Jul. 01, 2018 22:43
Hi My husband and I are planning a 25th Wedding Anniversary trip to Shangh...
Asked by Mrs.Jennie Duffin from UK
| Mar. 01, 2011 18:46
Hi,I plan to go to Shanghai this October. What will the weather be like by ...
Asked by Ms.Leslie from Philippines
| May. 09, 2010 01:12
Is it cool in Beijing in Oct?
Asked by Mr.affendy from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2010 04:50
I am planning to go to Chengdu in mid-October. Is it possible for me to go...
Asked by Mr.Yang Wong from Malaysia
| Feb. 08, 2011 01:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)