Asked by Mr.Rommel from China | Sep. 22, 2009 04:09

I am in Manila and my father is in beijing right now. I am working on the authentication of a borth certificate document to have my father extend his visa for a little bit more. My question is, is there a way that the authentication certificate from your embassy be processed in one day? I understand that the quickest process is 2 days. However the visa of my father who is in Beijing right now will expire soon and i need to send the document as soon as possible. And if don't get it as soon, he will have to fly back to Manila just to wait for the document and then go back to Beijing which is so expensive to do. Will your office be so kind and generous to allow a special case like this?
Thank you very much and more power!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Beata from China | Sep. 25, 2009 04:09
Mr. Rommel, you mistake the website for official website of Chinese Embassy in Philippines. You need contact the embassy by tel or fax to inquire such a situation because consul officials in the embassy can't see your comment here. Best wishes!!!
Related Questions:
If my father who is still married to my mom has another family right now, c...
Asked by Mr.Sha from Philippines
| Dec. 02, 2009 04:56
can anyone tell me that how could i travel from beijing to guizhou by rail?...
Ms.SHERAZ_SHEIKH83 from Pakistan
| Jun. 03, 2013 03:02
I have recently been to Meixian / Meizhou where I managed to find my family...
Asked by Mr.William Joseph from UK
| Aug. 05, 2009 13:32
So, Is it really the Month of November, which is the BEST time of the Year ...
Asked by Fernando M. Pantino from Philippines
| Oct. 14, 2013 21:29
How quickly can I get a visa if I do express service? Thank you
Asked by Radhika from England
| Aug. 11, 2014 03:02
Some Fakemarkets in Nanjing
Asked by Garrett from United Kingdom
| Mar. 16, 2015 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)