Asked by Mr.Francois du Plessis from South Africa | Sep. 06, 2009 03:37
About:Zhengzhou Travel

HI, my son is going to school in Beijing and he has 8 days off over the national holidays. He and his brother are going to go to Shanghai for two days and then want to go and visit the shaolin temple before going back to beijing for three days. I see there is a train from Shanghai to Zhengzhou and again from Zhengshou to Beijing, but I am not sure where they should stay and how to get from Zhengzhou to the monastery. Can someone please give me some advise - and is Zhengzhou the right city to be going to or should they go to Luoyang

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jamie | Sep. 09, 2009 21:26
If they want to see Shaolin Temple, Zhengzhou is the right place to make the transfer. There is a bus statio opposite the Zhengzhou Railway Station. It has buses to Shaolin Temple. They can climb the Songshan Mountain to see sunrise too. If they do not get around Zhengzhou City, they can get to the temple directly after getting off the railway station and live in the hotel at the mountain foot of Songshan Mountain.
Related Questions:
How many entries can be done on a X1
Asked by Virginia from Beijing
| Oct. 28, 2015 22:14
My son works at a primary school, how many days holiday will he have over t...
Asked by Ruth Davies from U K
| Jan. 29, 2013 19:44
are there many places to eat and sleep at Chengdu Airport ?
Asked by paula from England
| Dec. 13, 2017 19:16
How do you get a wedding in Canada between a Canadian and Chinese national...
Asked by Sandra Patrick from Canada
| May. 08, 2015 21:39
Colombian Family.
Asked by Bibi from Australia
| Aug. 10, 2017 22:59
Hi in Hong Kong when will the schools be closed for Chinese New Year?
Asked by Mark from Ireland
| Oct. 31, 2016 21:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)