Asked by Ms.Wong from Aus | Aug. 31, 2009 22:22
About:China Embassy in Australia

If we wish to apply for the Z visa to work in China for over 1 year, do we need a medical report to apply for the visa in HK. What documents will be required if the applicant is not a HK resident.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Zachary | Sep. 01, 2009 00:59
Yes, the applicant who will stay in China for more than 6 months shall provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
Besides the medical report, you also have to provide the required documents below:
1.Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2.A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3.A Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit.
4. Working Permits, such as: Working Permit issued to foreign experts by The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, Alien Employment License of the People's Republic of China issued by Ministry of Labor and Social Security, Letter of Invitation for Foreigners Engaged in Offshore Petroleum Operations in the People's Republic of China, etc.
Related Questions:
Apply for Z visa do we need to submit medical report as well
Asked by Joanne from Malaysia
| Oct. 21, 2015 22:27
I'll have a Z-visa for 1 year. I'm not married but my girlfriend will join ...
Asked by Pieter from Belgium
| Mar. 12, 2013 03:41
We are moving to China to March to work (we need a Z visa). We are current...
Asked by Ms.Hopkins from United Kingdom
| Nov. 12, 2009 21:11
In the case of teaching in China; Do I need to do a medical check in South ...
Asked by Lloyd Keeley from South Africa
| Aug. 03, 2016 03:46
Z visa medical exam
Asked by clive from UK
| Jun. 28, 2013 02:29
Do I need a Z type work visa for China if I am going for one job as a subco...
Asked by Tonia Thurman from United states
| May. 28, 2013 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)