Asked by Mr.Liew from Malaysia | Aug. 20, 2009 20:32
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi! I am facing problem on chinese visa! I am a Malaysian & now studying in UK and I applied the chinese Visa in UK but they reject my application cause my UK Visa going to expired! I wish to apply my visa in Hong Kong but the visa centre in HK starting on April 09 seem not allow other nation's citizen who are not reside & work in HK permanently to apply in HK & need to apply in their own country (info got from their home page)! Like my case, I already long time no back Malaysia how I can get my chinese Visa?? Can I get a visa on arrival at Hong Kong- Shenzen Custom?? Thanks alot first!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Carry | Aug. 21, 2009 02:27
You need to renew your Uk visa firstly and then apply for the China visa, or you can go back to malaysia to apply for the China visa.
It will be more difficult for you to tapply for an on arrival visa either in Hk or in Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Malaysian but I am studying in Seattle, USA now. I wonder do ...
Asked by Ms.Joanne from Malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2010 21:03
Malaysian Passport with EP - Looking for rush visa urgently
Asked by from Singapore
| Dec. 27, 2012 01:52
Visa and embassy
Asked by Fatin azizi from Malaysia
| May. 02, 2016 22:05
I am male rabbit, facing huge financial problem . Is there any solution?
Asked by amol from India
| Jun. 19, 2014 02:11
I am male Rabbit, facing financial problem. is there any solution?
| Jun. 18, 2014 02:02
Hi, I am Malaysian but currently studying in a university in Vancouver and ...
Asked by Ms.Amanda from Canada
| Apr. 03, 2011 02:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)