Asked by Mr.Chris from Canada | Aug. 18, 2009 21:59
About:China Embassy in Canada

I hope someboday can help me with this. Now that the Olympics are over , am I still required to show round-trip tickets when visiting China as a tourist ? I've got a big problem but basically I'm going to work in China for a year , the delivery service lost the documents I need to apply for my work visa and now I'm in a real rush. I'm trying to go in on the tourist visa and then have it transferred to the work visa. I know that during the Olympics , round trip tickets were necessary but has it been relaxed at all ?
Any info would be great. Thank you .

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Brianna | Aug. 19, 2009 02:32
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your documents. Though the Olympic has been over, some China embassies still requie the round-way air tickets.
Anyway, it depends on the China embassy or consulate who will issue the visa for you.
Related Questions:
Hi, my tracking number is RB411611375CN and there has not been any updates ...
Asked by Tanya from Philippines
| Apr. 25, 2013 04:42
I'am looking for Musim Halal duck rosted restaurant at Hongkou district sha...
Asked by Azhar from Maslaysia
| Jun. 17, 2013 02:25
hi i was born august 5 1985..i want to know if im lucky in this year 2014 t...
Asked by felix abulencia from Philippines
| Jan. 08, 2014 00:34
hello there! i just want to ask if there's someboday has the idea of "DOB" ...
Asked by Ms.samantha from China
| Mar. 03, 2011 00:20
hi hope u r fine i want to know some thing hope u can help me i want to go ...
Asked by Mr.mati-ur=-rahman from pakistan
| Sep. 26, 2010 20:20
Hello I hope you can help me - I want to take an overnight bus from Yangshu...
Asked by Ms.Rachel from Ireland
| Jul. 05, 2009 22:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)