Asked by Ms.Jo from Iran | Aug. 11, 2009 08:23
About:China Embassy in Iran

Dear All,

I am a HKSAR passport and Iranian Passport Holder, my husband is a Iranian Nation. We would like to take up employment in China or HK.
We got Marry in Iran, so we have a Iranian Marry Certificate. I have both HKSAR and Iranian Passport. My Husband has his Iranian passport. We currently do not have any job offers from HK or China just yet. We do not have any family member in HK or China.
Can you please tell me what kind of Visa does my husband need to Live and work in HK ?
Also , will that be possible at all for him to Live and work in China? If so, what kind of visa will he need, and what documents will he need to provide?
my email is:|joannec777

Thank you in advance.


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Francis | Aug. 11, 2009 23:05
You can contct the Immigration Department by enquiry hotline at (852) 2824 6111 or by fax at (852) 2877 7711 to enquire about the visa about your husband's working in HK.
If your husband want to work in China, he have to find a job in China firstly.
Related Questions:
I am filipino and my husband is Iranian and as well as my kids holds Irania...
Asked by Mrs.Jen from United Arab Emirate
| Nov. 26, 2008 21:05
i was wondering if the university will give me a visa and if my husband can...
Asked by saghar massir from iran
| Aug. 25, 2014 21:18
I was wondering if the Chinese visa policy allows 45 days tourist visa for ...
Asked by ali from France
| Jul. 12, 2014 22:12
change F visa to Z study visa
Asked by Rose from Iran
| Sep. 25, 2011 22:47
invitation from company and stamp of minstry affairs
Asked by Mehrdad from Ettehad
| May. 16, 2012 21:42
I am an Iranian passport holder and I am working at Qatar Airways in Doha f...
Asked by Mrs.Fereshteh Kalani
| Jan. 21, 2011 03:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)