Asked by Mr.Mohammed Abdul Quddus from Bangladesh | Aug. 04, 2009 00:13
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Your Excellency ,

With due respect and honor to state that, I undersigned had a valid double entry visa with visa no.C4848591 issued from Dhaka but due to delay of Malaysian Airlines 24 hors my visa’s validity expired . In this circumstance I am asking your kind favor to provide me a same visa from your respected office. As you know now days haveing visa is very defucults so just considerig the may flight delay exted or Isssue a same visa thus I can able to perform the my jourlny which is requesting very humbly.

Looking forward to hear from you very soon which will be highly appreciated.

Mohammed Abdul Quddus
Passport No. C-0191070
Mobile in Malaysia-0169464111

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Amy | Aug. 04, 2009 01:02
I'm afriad you have to apply a new visa again with the requirements as well as the proof of delayed flight.
Related Questions:
Hi, Our Company needs to open a business branch in Chine, I had Corporatio...
Asked by Ms.cai from us
| Aug. 20, 2009 20:24
I'm about to apply for a visa for china.
Asked by Ben from Usa
| Jul. 01, 2016 22:42
Hi I needed a criminal record search for a Chinese work visa.
Asked by Rodney from Us
| Feb. 14, 2016 03:09
To, The Visa Counselor Embassy of the people's republic of china Dhaka. ...
Asked by Mr.Mizanur Rahman from Bangladesh
| Aug. 18, 2010 19:47
dear sir i regretfully beg to state that due to extreme illness o...
Asked by Mrs.aaisha from pakistan
| Jun. 12, 2009 22:01
Hi, Just would like to know your location in Manila as I had missed my fli...
Asked by Ms.corazon s. maniego from Philippines
| Jan. 16, 2011 22:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)