Asked by Mr.Faisal Taj from Saudi Arabia | Aug. 02, 2009 14:02
About:China Student Visa

I got admission in Tsinghua university now i will apply for visa and all the requirement for the X visa are completed,I will apply from Saudi Arabia i have few questions:
The Admission notice and JW202 form original and photocopy i have to show for the visa will the original admission notice and JW202 form will be given back? iam asking because in China university will be needing that for other things.Same thing for the medical certificate and tests report of hospital.

Secondly I will come from different city so if i apply to riyadh embassy by rush service will be able to get it back on same day by mail or how?
Faisal Taj

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Ailsa | Aug. 02, 2009 21:18
Please don't worry, your original documents will be given back to you. You can get the visa the next day after your application not on the same day. Meanwhile, you must come to the embassy to collect the visa in person, the embassy may not provide mail service.
For more details, you can call 01-4832126 ext 403
or email to|chinaemb_sa
Related Questions:
X2 type Change of University
Asked by Prasad from India
| Aug. 28, 2017 03:14
I am staying at Tsinghua University guest house now. Any halal restraunts ...
Asked by Khairiyah from Malaysia
| Jul. 09, 2015 04:48
How is china medical university located in shenyang?
Asked by prabhakaran from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 01:13
i have an IB diploma of 45 points from ethiopia...can i enter china with no...
Asked by Hannan Tesfay from Ethiopia
| Nov. 01, 2015 21:43
Hi I entered china with L visa. Now, I have got admission in university and...
Asked by Mrs.asma from pakistan
| Jul. 10, 2009 21:58
Hi, I have got admission in Ocean University of China as a PhD scholar, so ...
Asked by Mrs.Feroza from China
| May. 04, 2010 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)