Asked by Mr.Emergency from Canada | Jul. 31, 2009 11:57
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

I am a Manitoban, who has a flight booked for China on Aug. 5th. Because of problems with my passport, I have been unable to apply for my Chinese Visa yet. My flight goes through Vancouver and I was wondering if I could spend an extra day in Vancouver and get my Visa (Tuesday the 4th of August) And then fly to Shanghai on Wednesday. Does anyone know if this is possible or who to contact about this?? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jack from Canada | Aug. 01, 2009 02:09
It is impossible, if you don't have the Chinese visa, the airline company won't allow you to board, so you can't fly to Vancouver. On the other hand, you said you can't apply for Chinese visa becuase of your passport problem. When you get in vancouver, you still haeve the passport problem.
Related Questions:
I am from India and my ARC will expire in 5 months. Can I get the Visa for ...
Asked by R. Datta from India
| Oct. 17, 2014 04:59
I am going on a tour trip with all hotels booked from Beijing to Shanghai f...
Asked by Michael Mayr from Canada
| Aug. 13, 2018 02:16
Re 5 Days VOA to Shenzhen I would like to understand how you Count the 5 Da...
Asked by Ann from Sweden
| Mar. 01, 2015 03:03
Can you get a transit visa if you have previously had a Chinese business vi...
Asked by Michelle from New Zealand
| Nov. 27, 2017 01:25
72-Hour free transit. Thanks for your help!
Asked by Danny from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2018 23:02
Hi I am a UK passport holder coming to Japan on March 5th for 2 weeks. I...
Asked by Mr.Duncan Watkins from UK
| Mar. 03, 2009 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)