Asked by Ms.shukling from China | Jul. 27, 2009 08:53
About:Beijing Travel

I am currently in chinia but i have a guyanese passport with chinese visa. to be specific i am in guangzhou. and i wish to go to beijing alone. i am only 17 and i really want to go. i wanted to know if you have to pay your own expense to get to your destination such as the forbbien city and temple of heaven and so on? or there will be a tour guide and bus provided? please let me know soon as possible . thank you..

shuk ling sod

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Hank | Jul. 27, 2009 22:42
Very puzzled by your questions! If you travel alone, of course, you have to pay for everything by yourself. If you travel with a tour group, the transport fee, entrance tickets, dinning and lodging will be included. You just have to pay for private expense, such as shopping and some private activities in parks.
Related Questions:
I am a Guyanese with a B1B2 US visa in my passport could i visit china with...
Asked by joan from Guyana
| Apr. 14, 2017 02:48
Could I apply for the tourist visa to China holding the India visa?
Ms.APARAJITA from India
| Apr. 19, 2011 20:59
@Renewal of passport
| Apr. 11, 2012 01:26
Can a Shanghai visa be obtained in HK
Asked by Daneile from Guyana
| Apr. 07, 2016 22:32
I'd like to know how to get a tourist visa with multiple entry for one year...
Asked by ajak ahmed from uganda
| Dec. 31, 2012 00:01
I am a Guyanese living in China, my passport will soon expire so i would to...
Asked by Mr.Lester Paul from Guyana
| Jun. 09, 2009 03:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)