Asked by Mr.bruno from brazil | Jul. 24, 2009 08:18
About:China Embassy in Russia

I am a Brazilian/American Citizen living in Russia, I have the 2 passports. The problem is that my Brazilian passport is with the russian authorites beacuse they are renewing my Russian visa that expires on 31/07 and I will recieve back just on the 30/07. If I want to travel to China on 31/07 would I have time to make the chinese visa? Or I could request the visa on my american passport but this one is without the russian visa.

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jul. 24, 2009 22:54
If you apply for rush service, you can pick up your visa on the second day of application. Submit application on 30/07, pick up you visa on 31/07, but I don't know whether you have time to submit application on 30/07 because you receive you Brazilian passport on that day
Related Questions:
Double citizenship
Asked by Naomi from Russia
| Jul. 26, 2016 22:54
I am aUS citizen living in Russia. My plan is to travel to Hong Kong. Do yo...
Asked by Mr.Erik Wassenich from Russia
| Nov. 09, 2009 20:29
I am living and working in Irkutsk, Russia, and am wanting to visit a frien...
Asked by Mr.Ryan from New Zealand
| Mar. 25, 2011 21:03
What kind of documents can I provide to prove my permanent adress in France...
Asked by Vidal from France
| Apr. 22, 2015 21:50
How can I get visa in Chinese embassy in cairo and what I need to provide ....
Asked by Fadi from Egypt
| Sep. 10, 2017 21:02
non russian citizens applying for transit visas
Asked by Donna Young from New Zealand
| Dec. 04, 2012 01:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)