Asked by Mr.Morrison from Australia | Jul. 06, 2009 17:23
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

talk about confusion between two departments ?? I have asked if i need a certificate of not impediment to marriage to take with me to marry my partner in chengdu china , the answer back from chinese consulate is yes i do need such certificate , however when i submitted a application at Australian foreign affairs they said they do not do them for china .

Could you please advise if this is correct or not as it appears to be confusion all around , also i have had my single certificate stamped by foreign affairs , but does my certificate of divorce originally given by the magistrates court also have to be authenticated by foreign affairs and which stamp is required , a authentication stamp or apostille stamp as it seems there is also confusion which stamps are used for documentation ????? i can not understand that people who do these things for a living daily do not know the basic answeres to questions that are asked everyday i am sure . thank you - Ian

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Oscar | Jul. 06, 2009 22:00
Single certificate stamped by foreign affairs will be ok, but you still have to confirm this with the Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
Will marry the same guy,he is rat & I m dragon.
Asked by Piya from India
| May. 15, 2013 21:26
What is the process for a US Citizen to apply for a Chinese visa in Astana?...
Asked by John from USA
| Jul. 21, 2016 22:29
did you talk about confucisism?
Asked by Mr.joe from dsf
| Feb. 12, 2009 19:11
I was born on 04/10/1974. I am Tiger by Chinese Zodiac Sign and My Lucky nu...
Asked by susheel Kadam from India
| Mar. 06, 2014 01:39
Shanghai Transit. Can i get out of the airport to visit Shanghai to see som...
Asked by Allan from India
| Nov. 08, 2018 21:58
Are there any Bargain Markets in the city of Yichang. I am after clothes ...
Asked by Lakshmi Swarup from Australia
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)