Asked by Ms.A from travelling | Jul. 01, 2009 18:52
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, I want to know how long an American citizen can get a tourist visa for China for. I had one hat allowed me to stay in China for 60 days at a time, and was multiple entry for one year. But it will soon expire, and to apply in Hong Kong will only allow for 30 day stays, and only be good for 6 months. What are the time limitations on a visa from KL?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Richard | Jul. 01, 2009 20:51
It usually takes 4 working days. Normally, the duration of a multi-entry visa for one year is 60 days, while the duration of a single-entry or double-entry visa is 30 days, but you can apply for the extension of the duration if yu need to stay longer.
Even if you apply for a visa from KL, you will be alowed to stay for 30 days, too.
Related Questions:
Hi, I need to get a one month business visa for China. I am an American c...
Asked by Ms.Marilu
| May. 10, 2010 04:19
Can I get Chinese visa from Kuala Lumpur though I am in Malaysia as a visit...
Asked by Sakranloll from USA
| Jul. 11, 2016 03:27
Hi, I am an Australian citizen and want to get a Chinese visa in Malaysi...
Asked by Mr.Michael from Australia
| Jul. 27, 2009 01:16
Hi! I am an American citizen working in Kazakhstan. I want to travel to...
Asked by Ms.Curtis from USA
| May. 06, 2009 01:32
Visa Inquiry
Asked by Mara from Philippines
| May. 26, 2012 03:39
Hi! I just want to know how long is it gonna take for my mother to get a to...
Asked by Mrs.Baldwin from China
| Sep. 07, 2009 20:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)