Asked by Mr.Karl from DUBAI, UAE | Jun. 20, 2009 06:48
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am a Filipino, I would like to go to china and stay there for 1 month. I am currently in Dubai with a residence visa, where should i apply for my chinese visa? Abu Dhabi or Dubai?? and with the SWINE FLUE spreading in Beijing, China - Is it safe to travel? for i will be going to tianjin, close to beijing. I will be going there with my friend.

Please advice me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Edward from China | Jun. 21, 2009 03:01
As you are living in Dubai, you should apply for Chinese visa at the Chinese Consulate in Dubai. The swine flu is spreading all over the world, not just in China.
Related Questions:
filipino citizen tour to mainland china and exit in hongkong and back again...
Asked by kim iglesias from Philippines
| Oct. 31, 2015 02:03
how to apply chinese visa as tourist
Asked by Emily Rose Corpuz from Philippines
| Oct. 19, 2013 03:36
i am a Filipino and would like to visit Macao as a tourist. Do i need to ap...
Asked by Jocelyn Guiaya from Philippines
| Jun. 24, 2013 02:43
i'm a filipino and would like to go to macau, what do i need to get there? ...
Asked by Jay Pe Sorono from Philippines
| Jun. 26, 2013 22:38
Im filipino and would like to go to Macau and look for work ? will i be nee...
Asked by Kris from Philippines
| Oct. 18, 2018 18:59
I am a Filipino citizen planning to visit Vietnam next month for 3 days and...
Asked by Ms.aj from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2011 00:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)