Asked by Ms.Chiang from Taiwan | Jun. 11, 2009 02:47
About:China Embassy in Iran

Dear Sir,
This is a company in Taiwan. Our Iranina partner would like to visit our China Facoty. What is the procedure he and we need to do? Our China factory doesn't have business relationship with Iranina. If they offer the invitation to him, is it valid?
If Iranina get business visa, is he free to go any city in China by plane? Or, it is better for him to apply the tour visa?
It will be very appreciated for your soonest response.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr. Gordon from China | Jun. 11, 2009 03:55
Your company in China can issue the invitation letter and get a visa notification form from the relevant Chinese administration. If the invitation letter is not availablem, the alternative for your Iranian partner is to apply for the tourist visa.
Related Questions:
Please tell me what doc I should prepare for applying visa to enter Hong Ko...
Asked by Charitha from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 05, 2015 00:47
Dear Sir, This is Lucy. We are a Taiwan company and a factory in Chines...
Asked by Ms.Lucy from Taiwan
| Oct. 13, 2009 04:17
Dear Sir/madam: My son is working in taiwan and was promoted but have to...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Philippines
| Feb. 13, 2011 21:24
Dear Sir,what is a taxi charges from Taoyuan to Taichung city
Asked by D M Dongare from India
| Jul. 18, 2015 01:50
dear sir/mis what decuments i need for ZVISA?my company is in the guangzho...
Asked by Mr.bakhtiary from iran
| Dec. 04, 2008 03:04
As a Belgian citizen can I apply for a Saudi visa in Beijing?
Asked by Tony from Belgium
| Sep. 01, 2014 03:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)