Asked by Mr.Hajizadeh from Australia | Jun. 10, 2009 21:33
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

Dear Sir/Madam

Thanking you in advance. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about your Consulate services,Visa Office in Brisban.

My name is Mohammad Hajizadeh, a PhD student in the University of Queensland. I am an international student from Iran who is studying in Australia. I have two papers accepted to present in July in the 7th Congress on Health Economics in Beijing. Unfortunately, I should inform that Chinese Consulate in Brisbane does not accept my application documents to process for F level visa , even though I have a letter of invitation.

I have already tried twice to apply for a visa to attend in the international conference in Beijing but the officer in the Consulate found an excuse to decline my application. I mean, he did not bother to talk to me once I required to know the reason. He simply told me you should go home and apply from Iran as you are not Australian.
Honestly, this is the funniest reason that I have ever heard. I think this is a decision made by one person in the Consulate. He is not accepting my application most probably because of my name and nationality. I think the officer in this Consulate either is new in his position or there is a systematic discrimination against Iranian as one of my colleagues from Pakistan he got his visa to attend the conference from the Chinese Embassy in Canberra.
I would like you to report this issue to the Chinese authorities in China to take a reasonable course of action. I would be glad if you could help me out in this regard as I have already registered for the conference. Meanwhile, I really would like to visit your lovely country.
Once again, I’m very much sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards
Mohammad Hajizadeh

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Micheal from Australia | Jul. 27, 2009 06:25
Hello Mohammad

You are right. The officer in the Chinese Consulate is quite rude especially while he has a fight with his wife. So, it is better to talk the embassy in Canberra. My friend had this problem and solved his problem with embassy. I don't think there is a point to speak with some has a problem with himself.

Take care
Related Questions:
I have a train ticket booked from Beijing to Hong Kong for 27 october 2018....
Asked by Neus from España
| Aug. 26, 2018 23:47
Dear sirs, Your company organizes itineraries for Russian tourists ? Thank ...
Asked by Tatyana Koval
| Jul. 24, 2012 07:01
nearest halal eating place in 435 Mo Jiang Road, Shanghai
Asked by zahir from Malaysia
| Apr. 08, 2015 02:32
Dear Officer, May you send me the Agency Number for China in Uganda. I w...
Asked by Mr.Godfrey Sseremba from Uganda
| Jan. 25, 2011 20:58
visa medical examination
Asked by Ayman from Syria
| Jul. 21, 2013 03:29
Public trasportation from Pudong Airport to Charms Hotel Shanghai.
Asked by Paolo from Italy
| Sep. 12, 2016 04:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)