Asked by Mrs.Safronova from russia | Jun. 05, 2009 03:09
About:China Embassy in Russia

Dear Sir/Madam,
My 9 years old daughter (she is sharing the same passport with me) and I are going on holidays for a week to Beijing. Do I need to apply for a visa behalf of my daughter and pay a visa fee for her?
I'm confused as the Article 54 of Rules for the Implementation of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Control of the Entry and Exit of Aliens says that Foreign children under 16 years of age sharing the same passport with their parents or guardians who come to China with their parents or guardians need not go through the procedures for entry, transit, residence or travel separately.
Your urgent advices would be must appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.LILIAN from China | Jun. 05, 2009 20:44
Mrs.Safronova, it's true that you should apply for a visa on bahalf of your daughter and pay a visa fee for her.
Related Questions:
My wife (Chinese passport) and my daughter (9 years old and has Belgian pas...
Asked by Mr.G from Australia
| Mar. 09, 2011 01:30
Dear Sirs, My daughter of Li YingYue ( 7 Year Old) who holds Singapore p...
Asked by Ms.ZhouRui from Singapore
| Mar. 02, 2011 02:26
visa for my daughter is it requite?
Asked by huangqingya from Singapore
| May. 14, 2012 02:00
Dual resident holder visit to Macau
Asked by Anh Do from Vietnam
| May. 19, 2016 20:48
My 9 year old daughter is in a competitive swim program at home. She will b...
Asked by Mr.Michael from Canada
| Mar. 31, 2011 02:48
If already bought ticket, do I still need invite letter from relatives from...
Asked by John from USA
| Apr. 29, 2015 03:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)