Asked by Mrs.Novel Lim from Indonesia | May. 26, 2009 10:08
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, My husband is a Malaysian and now is working in China, just get his working permit.I am Indonesian citizen (Indonesian passport) with our son a Malaysian passport holder.We plan to join him to stay in China.Can anybody please advise what is the best visa/permit I can get,to stay in China ?And what documents I have to provide to China embassy in KL or can apply in Indonesia ?How long we can stay there? We registered and leagalised our marriage in Consulate Malaysia in Indonesia,but all complete database and docs is already in JPN Kuala Lumpur.Tq vry muc

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Wendy from China | May. 26, 2009 21:20
You can also apply for a Z visa as accompanying family members. You just need to provide your marriage certificate other basic documents. After arrival in China, you can also apply for a residence permit which permits you to stay in China for a long period.
Related Questions:
Hi, Good day! I am a filipino citizen who is married to an american citiz...
Asked by Ms.Rizza from philippines
| Jan. 07, 2010 03:36
can we travel on a passport is less than 6 months validity
Asked by Mrs.Harper from England
| Jan. 11, 2012 02:14
S1 > temp residence > work?
Asked by CatD from China
| Mar. 06, 2018 20:22
I am currently working here in Guangdong and holding a residence visa and w...
Asked by Ms.Alisu from Philippines
| Nov. 04, 2009 20:56
I have a question about the residence permit. My husband is working in Bei...
Asked by Mrs.texan from USA
| Apr. 18, 2011 22:48
Will it be possible to get my husband and my son, 11 years old, if I have a...
Asked by Teresa from Philippines
| Dec. 05, 2017 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)