Asked by Ms.Kung from Malaysia | May. 25, 2009 01:28
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

My father is 60 years old nowday and he is holding "RED" Malaysia IC. Besides this, he has a Hong Kong authorized ex-migrate document. He have married to my mother for 30 years, who is a local ("BLUE" IC) at Sabah.
He wish to visit to his born place at Shang Hai, China. But, he been told by the Malaysia's imigration department that he can't get a valid passport unless he proved that he is not staying in Hong Kong for these 30 years. Also, they asked us to settle this issue with the China Embassy at KL.
Kindly advise the proper way to settle this issue.
Thanks you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.lilian from China | May. 25, 2009 02:17
Ms.Kung, this issue is troublesome, So you'd better go to the Consular Office of China Embassy at KL to talk about this thing with your father. The consular officials will help you more
Related Questions:
I am a red i.c holder, born in China. Can the travel agent apply for visa o...
Asked by Yee Chut Fong from Malaysia
| Oct. 14, 2016 22:09
Hi. I would like to ask about the Hong Kong visa travel for 4 days.
Asked by Yen from Malaysia
| May. 11, 2017 04:39
Hi, I am not Malaysian citizen, but I was born in Malaysia, I lost my birth...
Asked by Mr.Sam from Malaysia
| Apr. 29, 2009 03:50
Bruneian need visa to Shanghai?
Asked by Grace from brunei
| May. 20, 2012 03:16
Can I apply dual Citizenship?
Asked by mike from philippines
| Feb. 05, 2018 20:22
hi, my father was born on the 26 Jan 1953 (according to Gregorian calendar)...
Asked by Ms.G from Singapore
| Dec. 19, 2010 02:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)