Asked by Ms.Guo from China | May. 19, 2009 02:11
About:China Consulate in San Francisco

I'm a Chinese exchange student of 2008-2009. And I want to come back next year but without going through any exchange student programs as a foreign student, my host family still would like to let me live with them, and i have talked with my school, my school is fine with it, but they said that i need to pick up a I-20 form, then school would fill it for me, so i can bring it home to apply for F-1 visa. But now both my school's district office and my school all do not have the I-20 form, so now i need to know how can I get an I-20 form? from where? And my airline tickets is on June 2nd, so please give me all the details about picking up the I-20 form and how to become a foreign student in American public high school, and what do i need to go through, as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.David | May. 19, 2009 04:38
Just google " I-20 form download", there are a lot of online forms for you to download. For information about 'Studying in America", contact the China embassy to see if they can help.
Related Questions:
Dear Mr o Ms Im Chinese student in university now and Ill go to Spain fo...
Asked by Ms.Yu
| Sep. 03, 2009 21:30
hallo, please assist me..where in shenyang can i exchange kenyan shillings ...
Asked by fardosaa from China
| May. 20, 2014 22:01
Travel visa to japan for a international student
Asked by Marcus from Mongolia
| Nov. 19, 2017 20:16
Hello everyone~ I am exchange student in sun yat sen (zhong shan) universi...
Mr.SJYCOOL86 from Philippines
| Apr. 24, 2010 03:15
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen, currently studying in Japan as an exchange...
Asked by Mr.Dan Troniak from Canada
| Aug. 03, 2009 20:15
Hello im Colombian. I have Italian student visa until may 2nd and chinese s...
Asked by Mrs.Ana from Italy
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)