Asked by Mr.Meissl from Austria | May. 18, 2009 06:18
About:China Visa

I am an Austrian Citizen currently living in Japan. I am planning a trip to China in Summer where I want to meet my parents, who will then be travelling with a group through China by means of their Motorhome. I would like to fly into Xian, join my parents for a week, and then go back to Xian for a few days and fly back to Tokyo. For this reason I cannot produce a Hotel reservation for the whole duration, maybe only for two or three days in Xian before my return. Is it still possible to get a visa?
I deeply appreciate any help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Dan | May. 18, 2009 22:06
It is possible to get a visa without hotel booking. May you should write your itineray on your visa application form. Without hotel reservation proof, you should provide the round-trip flight tickets booking.
Related Questions:
Do I have to apply for a visa at the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo?
Asked by Girl from Austria
| Jan. 06, 2015 20:25
I need business Visa for China. Which Documents i need?
Asked by Mehfooz from Austria
| Jan. 16, 2015 02:04
what docs. are required to get a visa? do i have to appear myself or my rep...
Asked by Hamid Gohir from Pakistan
| Jul. 15, 2014 02:05
Getting Multiple Entry 12-month Validity China Visa in Tokyo
Asked by dyoo from USA
| Jan. 21, 2014 21:29
I am going to hongkong for 5 days. Do i need any sort of visa?
Asked by Claire from Australia
| Jan. 07, 2013 00:41
What type of Visa do I need for transfer between Shanghai Hongqiao and Shan...
Asked by Sam from UK / Japan
| Jan. 09, 2014 00:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)