Asked by Ms.Rangiwai from New Zealand | May. 16, 2009 05:32
About:Visa Policy of China

Tena koe,
I live in NZ and am going to China leaving from Melbourne. I will be going on a tour which starts in Beijing and ends in Hong Kong. What I would like to do after the tour is finished is to travel to Zhongshan, where my grandfather is from. Stay there for 3 days and then back to Hong Kong to fly back to Melbourne, then onto NZ. What Visa(s) do I require? And how do I go about it in NZ? Cand anybody please help. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jackman | May. 18, 2009 04:15
You will need to apply for a double entry L visa (tourist visa) for China. For visiting Hong Kong, you are exempt from visa. You can submit your documents to the Chinese Embassy in NZ. The required documents are:(passport with a minimum validity life of 6 months, a completed application form, hotel and two-way air tickets, NZ visa or residence permit).
Related Questions:
living in australia but on new zealand passports
Asked by colleen baxter from Australia
| Feb. 06, 2018 03:45
Australian having to go through two cities back to melb.
Asked by Annie from Australia
| Jan. 16, 2018 08:42
Stop over less than 48 hours
Asked by Patrick Poon from Australia
| Apr. 09, 2018 03:15
i have a saudi passport and i live in australia (melbourne) at the moment w...
Asked by Mr.ahmmad from australia
| Mar. 29, 2010 04:25
I am going to cycle from my home in Vancouver to South America, then fly to...
Asked by Mr.Oram from Canada
| May. 26, 2010 23:12
Can I apply for a visa in Australia to visit shanghai for a holiday or does...
Asked by Ashley from Australia
| Mar. 24, 2014 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)