Asked by Mrs.Noura from USA/China | May. 05, 2009 09:01
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates


I am an American working in China. I have a Z visa. My husband is in Pakistan, he is a national of Pakistan. He needs to get a visa to visit me. He has an invitation letter from me and a letter from my school verifying my employment. He also has a copy of our marriage documents. I cannot find the address of your visa office in Islamabad on the internet. Can you help me? I was also wondering if you have an office in Lahore. Also, must he go in person, or can he use an agent. If you do not wish to post this information, please leave an email address or telephone number. The numbers listed on your website have been impossible to reach till now. Your assistance in this matter will be appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Shao from china | May. 05, 2009 22:19
Mrs Noura, you can visit the official website of Chinese website ( and click Contact Us on the webpage to send them an email. This website( also contains the contact details.
Related Questions:
Hi I am an American, working as an English teacher in tokyo at the moment, ...
Asked by Mr.alex from USA
| Feb. 08, 2011 03:49
Can I get the Z visa when I am in China
Asked by Windy from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2014 04:07
Working Z visa?
Asked by Shawna from Korea
| Nov. 29, 2012 01:16
Where can I switch Z to X Visa
Asked by crazybb21 from USA
| Aug. 07, 2013 05:01
S1 Visa supporting document question
Asked by Abby from USA
| Jul. 11, 2014 01:55
Can I enter Macau with Chinese Z visa for visit?
Asked by Alizai from China
| Aug. 07, 2018 00:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)