Asked by Ms.Jones from Canada | Apr. 28, 2009 21:21
About:Chinese Embassy in Italy

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to inquire regarding a visitor visa for a friend.

My friend is American and holds an American passport. She is currently travelling in Italy and needs to get a visitor visa for her travels to China in May.

1. Is it possible to do this in Italy?
2. Does she need to be a permanent resident in Italy to apply for one?
3. What documentation is needed? should she be able to apply from there
Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Fo rd from Europe | Apr. 29, 2009 02:08
1.It is possible.
2. She needs to hold either a temporary residence permit or a valid visa of Italy.
3. Original valid passport, which must have at least six months validity left, a passport-size photo affixed to a completed application form, and Italian residence permit.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/Mam, I would like to inquire regarding visa application for touri...
Asked by Ms.Corey Uy from Philippines
| Apr. 08, 2009 20:38
UK national visa for China in Hanoi
Asked by Margaret Bird from UK
| Feb. 05, 2014 01:47
An Inquiry for the open hours of Chinese embassy/consulate
Asked by FRANK from Cameroon
| Nov. 20, 2015 23:50
An Inquiry for the open hours of Chinese embassy/consulate during the Chine...
Asked by FRANK from CHINA
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:27
Thank you Mr. Thomas for the response.I wish to inquire further the kind of...
Asked by Mrs.Rosy from China
| Jul. 01, 2009 21:20
Hi, I hold as a visitor to enter Hong Kong to visit my relative, however ...
Asked by Ms.Carol from Malaysia
| Jul. 13, 2009 22:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)